Recipe by Sue Lau
For everyone who loves Daves Insanity Sauce. Go for all the burn that you can handle!
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dave gourmet insanity hot sauce (no substitutions unless it's "beyond insanity")
- 1 lb boneless pork loin
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice loin into six cutlets and pound to about half their thickness between waxed paper.
- Place cutlets in a glass dish and set aside.
- Mix together all other ingredients and pour over the top of pork cutlets.
- Cover the top of the glass dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Prior to cooking, drain marinade and reserve.
- Broil cutlets for 10 minutes or until they are just cooked through.
- While they are cooking, place the reserved marinade in a saucepan and cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- At serving time, pour the cooked sauce over the cutlets.
- The cutlets go nice with Mexican rice and refried beans.
- You can also serve more Insanity sauce if you dare!