Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe comes from the Frugal Gourmet 'Whole Family Cookbook' it is quite good and I am placing it here for safe keeping.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely cracked
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary needles, crush slightly
- 1⁄8 cup fresh parsley, coarsely chop
- 1 1⁄2 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl or jar and allow to stand at room temperature for 2 hours. Brush meat with the oil when grilling. The oil will keep for several days. Frugal Gourmet.