1/5 Photos of Indoor S'mores
Quick and easy! This recipe comes straight from the Golden Grahams test kitchen. We loved these as children.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 9x13 pan.
- 2Pour cereal into large bowl.
- 3Heat 5 cups marshmallows, chips, butter and corn syrup in medium saucepan over low heat.
- 4Stir constantly until smooth.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 6Pour mixture over cereal; stir until coated.
- 7Stir in remaining marshmallows.
- 8Press into pan.
- 9Refrigerate for 1 hour until firm.
- 10Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indoor S'mores
Serving Size: 1 (1032 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.4
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 218.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g