Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy! This recipe comes straight from the Golden Grahams test kitchen. We loved these as children.
- 8 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons butter, cut in pieces
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Pour cereal into large bowl.
- Heat 5 cups marshmallows, chips, butter and corn syrup in medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal; stir until coated.
- Stir in remaining marshmallows.
- Press into pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour until firm.
- Cut into bars.
These are REALLY good. Couldn't be easier to put together, love the crunch from the cereal and to guild the lily even more, I broiled the top so the marshmallows would get that nice toasty look. A hit at my house for sure!
yum! would add the additional marshmallows at the VERY end so they don't melt. Will make again.=)
These taste awesome! You gave to work fast when it's all melted. I make mine a little less messy though. I stir in chochokate chunks at the same time as the second part of marshmallows. That way they don't melt that much.