Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs 30 mins
- 2 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, jarred
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup plum jam
- Coat slow cooker with cooking spray, arrange the ribs, sliced onion and chopped garlic in the cooker. Pour pineapple juice over the ribs.
- cover and cook for 6 hours.
- drain the cooking juices. Remove onions from slow cooker, and discard them. In a small bowl, stir together the barbecue sauce and the plum jam. Pour over the ribs and spread to that the ribs are evenly covered with sauce.
- Cover and cook another 30 minutes.