Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe makes a terrific hors d’oeuvre, starter course, salad or dinner. You may substitute any size shrimp, prawn or lobster.
- Clean and drain shrimp well.
- Mix with Barbecue Sauce, chili powder, cayenne pepper and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Cover and marinade at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Bring to room temperature and drain off excess liquid.
- Bring skillet to a very high heat and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Saute shrimp until pink (approx. one minute for popcorn shrimp or 2 minutes for 25 count shrimp).
- Do not overcook or the shrimp will become tough.
- Serve immediately.