Recipe by Tish
An easy side dish for those once a month cookers out there who want to come home to a dinner already made and just waiting to be heated up!
Top Review by MAMASARAH
These were so helpful and not to mention yummy.I put a spray of veg. oil in each of the sections of the muffin tins then I heat my muffin tins in the oven until vey hot. I then add the mixture to the pan and continue to bake for about 40 to 50 minutes ,they come out with a beautiful crust.
- 12 medium potatoes, peeled and grated
- 2 onions, grated
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and grate the potatoes.
- Allow to drain.
- Discard the water.
- Combine the potatoes, onions, eggs, flour, salt baking powder, pepper and butter together in a bowl.
- Spoon into greased medium sized muffin tins.
- Fill to the top.
- Bake at 375F for 1 hour until brown and crusty.
- Allow to stand on counter for a few minutes, then run a knife around the edge to loosen from the tin.
- To serve, reheat until warmed through in a 350F oven.