Fiesta Shrimp Dinner
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs frozen cooked shrimp
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces chunky salsa
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Mix cheeses, salsa, parsley and spices in medium bowl; add noodles and stir. In a small bowl, mix well the eggs, half-and half, and yogurt. Add to noodles. Put in 1 gallon ziploc bag. Tape bag of frozen shrimp to noodle bag and freeze.
- To cook:.
- Thaw in refrigerator. Blot thawed, cooked shrimp with a paper towel. Add shrimp to noodles and place in greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350F for 25 - 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!