Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is adapted from another recipe I found on the zaar! I made these for easter and they were a hit!
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 12 miniature graham cracker pie crusts
- Beat egg yolks with mixer until light in color.
- Slowly add condensed milk mixing well.
- Stir while adding lime juice.
- Pour into prepared pie shell.
- Bake in 325 degree preheated oven.
- When cool, top with whipped topping or cool whip and serve.