Top Review by loof
Great and easy-to-make fish recipe! Not overly spicy, just rich and flavorful. I used tilapia which I thought was very good with the marinade. Perfect cooking time too - great recipe - thanks for sharing it!
- 400 g fish, firm feshed white, cut into serving pieces
- 4 tablespoons natural yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 hot red chili pepper, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- fresh coriander (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except fish in a large non-reactive bowl. Add the fish pieces, coat well, and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, spray with cooking spray and add the fish. Cook for about three minutes, then flip over and cook a further minute or two or until cooked through (depends of course on the thickness of your filllets).
- Serve with a little coriander sprinkled over.