Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I stole this simple but yummy recipe from Jaspinder (my friend's brother-in-law). I vaguely watched what he was doing but have guessed at exactly what he used and how he did it.
- 4 egg roll wraps
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- For each egg roll wrapper, heat 1/2 tbsp oil in frying pan over med-high heat.
- Place an egg roll wrapper in the pan and let it brown lightly.
- Flip and brown lightly on the other side.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Lightly beat the eggs and mix in the onion, milk and spices.
- For each egg roll wrapper, pour about 1/3 cup of egg mixture into the frying pan.
- When the egg mixture starts to cook, place a wrapper on top of it.
- When the egg is nearly cooked, flip the wrapper/egg over and cook for a few seconds.
- Repeat a couple of times.
- Remove the wrapper/egg and roll it up with the wrapper on the outside of the roll.