Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A simple and different dish. A great side dish for Thanksgiving as it's a combination of bread and a corn side dish. It does cut into portions but is moist and tender using harvesty ingredients. I hope you give it a go.
- 396.89 g can creamed corn
- 396.89 g can whole corn, drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 226.79 g container sour cream
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 226.79 g box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together and put in a buttered casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350F for 40-45 minutes.