Recipe by I Cook Therefore I Am
From the costco recipe magazine. Posted for safekeeping
Top Review by IngridH
This was really good. I didn't have shrimp stock, so I used some seafood stock base instead. Nice flavor, and just a touch of heat from the curry paste. I've never used pasta sauce in a curry dish, but the tomato added a richness to the sauce that wouldn't have been there otherwise. Thanks for posting!
- 382.71 g can coconut milk
- 236.59 ml tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 4.92 ml fresh ginger, grated
- 1 shrimp bouillon cube
- 1.23-4.92 ml red curry paste
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 113.39-170.09 g salmon fillets
- vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, combine coconut milk, tomato sauce, ginger, shrimp bouillon, and curry paste.
- Bring sauce to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- Immediately lower temperature to medium low and simmer for 7 minutes, stirring occationally.
- Stir in cilantro and remove from heat; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, brush salmon with vegetable oil and season to taste with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the salmon and serve with rice if you like.