Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
This is fantastic for brunch or a potluck!
- 6 ounces lump fresh lump crabmeat
- 1 (5 ounce) packagefrozen cooked baby shrimp, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded natural sharp cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained, if desired
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F; grease pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches.
- Mix seafood, cheeses, onions and pimientos in pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients in bowl with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean (some cream cheese may stick to knife). Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.