Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so simple and came off the Bisquick box years ago.
Make and share this Impossibly Easy Lasagna Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup ricotta cheese or 1⁄3 cup cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce (jar or canned)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, if desired (additional)
- Heat oven to 400.
- Grease 9" pie plate.
- Spread Cottage (or ricotta) cheese in pie plate.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Brown ground beef in sauce pan -- drain off excess grease.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup spagetti sauce and salt into ground beef.
- Spoon meat mixture over cheese layer.
- In bowl, mix Bisquick, milk and eggs until well blended.
- Pour Bisquick mixture over meat and cheese layers.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Sprinkle remaiing mozzarella over pie and bake addtional 2 - 3 minutes to melt cheese.
- Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes.
- Cut into pie pieces and serve with additional sauce if desired.
Too easy-added onion and garlic to the ground beef, along with a generous sprinkle of italian seasoning. Next time will add more cheese just because we like cheese. Great for a weeknight