Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Have not tried this yet, but it sounds good and easy. Serve with chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce and sour cream.
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line greased 9x13" pan with flour tortillas, bringing the edges of the tortillas up and even with the edges of the pan.
- Cook ground beef and onion together in skillet, stirring frequently until browned, then drain.
- Stir in dry taco mix and tomato sauce.
- Spoon beef mixture onto tortillas in pan and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk and bisquick on high speed of blender or with wire whisk for 1 minute until smooth.
- Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Good recipe! My kids and husband ate it! I used salsa instead of tomato sauce, and I had ground turkey instead of beef. Thanks for sharing.
This looks great! Have you ever tried making it with Enchilada Sauce? I bet it would be yummy.
Quick and easy last minute recipe. I usually have all the ingredients on hand and my boys enjoyed this.