Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I don't remember where on the internet I found this, but it makes a wonderfully simple dessert!
- 3 (16 ounce) canssliced peaches, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup Bisquick
- 1 tablespoon butter, firm
- 1⁄4 cup Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, slivered
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease 10 inch pie plate.
- Pat peach slices dry; place in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients except streusel and cream until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high. Pour into plate.
- Sprinkle with streusel.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes.
- Top each serving with whipped cream.