Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
from a local recipe pamphlet.
- 12 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease pie plate.
- Sprinkle bacon, tomatoes, and cheese in pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high speed or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake until golden brown and tests done, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Refrigerate any leftover pie.