Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
from a local recipe pamphlet.
Make and share this Impossible Bacon and Tomato Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease pie plate.
- Sprinkle bacon, tomatoes, and cheese in pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high speed or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake until golden brown and tests done, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Refrigerate any leftover pie.