Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 2 -3 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-1 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix all in large bowl.
- Chill and serve with crackers or as a side dish.
Great Crab Salad! I didn't have frozen peas on hand and left out the pickle relish but this recipe was sooooo delicious. Thanks, for posting! M.Joan
This is delish! I used just over 1/2 cup of mayo and that was enough. Instead of lemon juice I used some lemon pepper. And instead of Mrs. Dash, I used Old Bay Seasoning. I also put in a little dried dill. This is super good and am happy I found this recipe. I am going to serve it with fresh tomatoes. I also this would be perfect to eat as a lettuce wrap!
This made a delicious krab salad that I used as a filling for wraps. I omitted the peas and used low-fat mayo. It made a nice, cool, low-calorie lunch. Thanks for sharing the recipe.