1/1 Photo of Imitation Crab and Pasta Alfredo Bake
This is by far my favorite "main dish" casserole I made this year using some of my overabundance of squash from my first vegetable garden. It's creamy, delicious and, best of all, easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups cooked pasta (Ruote, Farfalle, Penne, or really any kind of tubular or shaped pasta)
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 1 (17 ounce) jar Classico Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup portabella mushroom, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1Slice the squashes and dice the mushroom and onion.
- 2Combine the Alfredo sauce, pasta, crab, onions, mushrooms, squash, zucchini, parsley and pepper flakes in a large bowl and toss to coat.
- 3Transfer mixture to a greased 13x9x2 baking dish and cover with cheese.
- 4Cover and bake at 325°F for 35 minutes.
- 5Toss bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle over casserole.
- 6Bake uncovered an additional 5 to 10 minutes to brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Imitation Crab and Pasta Alfredo Bake
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.8
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 821.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Classico Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes