Chicken Alfredo Bake
Yummy and very easy to make!
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 1⁄2 cups penne pasta
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle alfredo sauce
- 1 dash salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil penne noodles until almost cooked.
- In a medium size baking dish pour 1/4 of the alfredo sauce into the bottem.
- Add raw chicken on top of the sauce.
- Add more alfredo coating the chicken.
- Add the partially cooked noodles and broccoli.
- Cover with the remainder of alfredo sauce.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400 for 40 min or until chicken in fully cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION