Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
tried to find my recipe but none matched or sounded as good, and a lot had eggs in it. Mine is a keeper, so hope you give it a try too!
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 14 ounces whiskey (inexpensive)
- 3 tablespoons Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 4 teaspoons perked coffee
- Combine ingredients well. Place in glass bottle as a gift, or any pitcher does fine. Refrigerate 24 hours. Shake always before serving and keep in refrigerator for up to one month.
WOW!!!!!I like this too much! will definitely be making for gifts for my family.