1/1 Photo of Ihop Buttermilk Pancakes
children from A to Z's Note:
I got this recipe years ago from CopyKat Creations website. These are the only pancakes made in my house. They are fabulous. NOTE: I do use the extra buttermilk for a thinner batter. These are light and fluffy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place first 5 ingredients into a bowl, add buttermilk, oil and egg.
- 2With a spoon mix all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- 3Spray a griddle for frying pan with nonstick spray.
- 4Heat pan or griddle to medium low heat.
- 5Fry pancakes until small bubbles show on top before flipping pancakes.
- 6If batter is too thick add a little more buttermilk.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ihop Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (623 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 310.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g