Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe years ago from CopyKat Creations website. These are the only pancakes made in my house. They are fabulous. NOTE: I do use the extra buttermilk for a thinner batter. These are light and fluffy.
- Place first 5 ingredients into a bowl, add buttermilk, oil and egg.
- With a spoon mix all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Spray a griddle for frying pan with nonstick spray.
- Heat pan or griddle to medium low heat.
- Fry pancakes until small bubbles show on top before flipping pancakes.
- If batter is too thick add a little more buttermilk.
Yummy!! They taste nothing like IHOP's pancakes, but I think that they were better! I added a tad more sugar, and they were perfect. I've looked for a fluffy pancake recipe for so long, and I've never found one that doesn't turn out dense. These were fluffy for sure!!! I'll be making these again soon :D Thanks!
I've never tasted Ihop pancakes. But these ones are great. The texture was perfect. Nothing to change here. Thanks children from A to Z :) Made for Cookbook tag game
Made these this morning...very good! Very light and fluffy. Not quite like IHOP's pancakes, but I think these are better! Will be making these again!