Posted for Zaar World Tour 2005. Just picked this recipe up when I was in Iceland from a cookbook called Cool Dishes. I think kids might really like this recipe, and it's relatively healthy too! A dessert soup might tickle their fancy. The book recommends serving this with crumbled rusks. Have not tried this recipe yet.
- Mix the cocoa powder, sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan.
- Add the water gradually and stir until smooth.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the milk, reheat to boiling point and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix the potato starch or cornstarch with a little cold water, stir into soup and remove from heat.
- Salt to taste and serve.