1/2 Photos of Iced Vanilla Coffee
Nye McClelland's Note:
You can easily double or triple this recipe, it keeps well in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the first 5 ingredients into a blender.
- 2Pulse blend until the ingredients are smooth and frothy.
- 3Add the cold milk and pulse blend until all the ingredients are blended well.
- 4Pour of a few cubes of ice, add the chocolate and voula!
- 5Sometimes I add the ice to the blender after the first five ingredients have been blended and crush the ice and then add the milk and mix.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Vanilla Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.1
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 151.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 10.2 g