Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can easily double or triple this recipe, it keeps well in the fridge.
Make and share this Iced Vanilla Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon left over coffee (optional)
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk (low fat or other)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- Put the first 5 ingredients into a blender.
- Pulse blend until the ingredients are smooth and frothy.
- Add the cold milk and pulse blend until all the ingredients are blended well.
- Pour of a few cubes of ice, add the chocolate and voula!
- Sometimes I add the ice to the blender after the first five ingredients have been blended and crush the ice and then add the milk and mix.
I did this in a shaker instead of a blender. I didn't add left over coffee or chocolate shavings and it was delicious. Great pick me up for a hot afternoon. I was addicted to those expensive Cappuccino coolers. This will save me alot of money without giving up my treat!
this recipe tasted GREAT!!! it's so easy and i can't believe the results... i LOVE it!!
This tasted like it came from a specialty coffee shop.Yummy!!!!