Creamy Iced Vanilla Caramel Coffee
Cooled brewed coffee is combined in the blender with milk, nondairy creamer, caramel topping and ice and blended until smooth.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups brewed coffee (cold or room temperature)
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 cups crushed ice
- canned whipped cream (optional)
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend on high until the ice is completely smooth.
- Pour into four glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream. Serve immediately.
- Notes: Chilled day-old brewed coffee works well in this recipe. Or save the leftover from your morning pot for an afternoon treat!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This creamy caramel coffee beverage is to die for. I divided it by 3 as I was the only one drinking it. It would be great on a hot summer day's get together with family and friends. In addition I drizzled chocolate syrup on top of the whip cream. Thanks for posting! This recipe was tagged for the Comfort Cafe's tag game.