Veggie Stir Fry for One
You could easily double or triple this recipe.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons chopped red bell peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄8 - 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup baby carrots
- 1⁄4 string beans or 1/4 snow peas
- In a small bowl mix the chicken broth, pepper, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar, splenda, curry, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Heat a nonstick pan coated with pam over medium high heat and add garlic and peppers.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli, carrots, and beans.
- Saute until they reach your desired tenderness.
- Reduce heat to low and add in the cornstarch mixture.
- Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened and veggies are completely coated.
- Serve over brown rice if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation