Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cool and refreshing beverage I developed to make use of the fresh mint I planted this summer. In memory of summer afternoons with Aunt Pat in Waco, TX.
- 946.36 ml boiling water
- 78.07-118.29 ml fresh mint leaves, crushed
- 59.16 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4 tea bags
- 236.59-354.88 ml peach nectar (to taste)
- fresh mint sprig, for garnish
- Crush mint leaves with sugar and lemon juice; pour boiling water over mint leaves and tea bags.
- Let steep to desired taste; drain tea bags.
- Mix in peach nectar.
- Pour over ice in tall glasses and garnish with fresh mint.
What a wonderfully delicious and refreshing summertime tea! It was very much enjoyed on this hot August day. Thank you, The Finicky Chef! Made for the Magic of Herbs in the photos forum.