Recipe by The Finicky Chef
Cool and refreshing beverage I developed to make use of the fresh mint I planted this summer. In memory of summer afternoons with Aunt Pat in Waco, TX.
Top Review by BecR
What a wonderfully delicious and refreshing summertime tea! It was very much enjoyed on this hot August day. Thank you, The Finicky Chef! Made for the Magic of Herbs in the photos forum.
- 946.36 ml boiling water
- 78.07-118.29 ml fresh mint leaves, crushed
- 59.16 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4 tea bags
- 236.59-354.88 ml peach nectar (to taste)
- fresh mint sprig, for garnish