1/4 Photos of Iced Lemonade (Limon Granizado)
4 hrs 15 mins
Okay, so I threw a small tapas party trying to test some Spanish recipes for ZWT III, and this was the dessert I found. Yummmmmmmy!
My Private Note
- 1Wash and grate the rind of 1 of the lemons.
- 2Place the grated lemon grind, water and sugar in a pan and heat slowly for about 10 mins remove from the heat and set a side to cool.
- 3Squeeze the 6 lemons and sieve the juice into a separate container.
- 4Sieve the cooled water, sugar and lemon rind and mix with the lemon juice and place in a container for freezing and place in the freezer.
- 5Remove from the freezer and stir - repeat this process every hour for about 4 hours, until frozen, but not frozen solid.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Lemonade (Limon Granizado)
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g