Recipe by CraftScout
Okay, so I threw a small tapas party trying to test some Spanish recipes for ZWT III, and this was the dessert I found. Yummmmmmmy!
Top Review by kstor1
I grew up with this recipe from a Danish mother, so I guess it must be a Euro thing. I always thought it was my favorite frozen treat in the summer. Thank you so much for the ratio's as I never did get the recipe from Mom.
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and grate the rind of 1 of the lemons.
- Place the grated lemon grind, water and sugar in a pan and heat slowly for about 10 mins remove from the heat and set a side to cool.
- Squeeze the 6 lemons and sieve the juice into a separate container.
- Sieve the cooled water, sugar and lemon rind and mix with the lemon juice and place in a container for freezing and place in the freezer.
- Remove from the freezer and stir - repeat this process every hour for about 4 hours, until frozen, but not frozen solid.