Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the internet site recipeisland.com. preparation time does not include time for the prepared soup to chill.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 (14 ounce) cans coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 dash curry powder, to taste
- 1 honeydew melon, quartered, seeded, rind removed, each piece sliced again
- Put all ingredients In a blender container & combine well.
- Cover & chill soup in the refrigerator, & serve with 2 slices of cold honeydew melon per bowl.
Refreshing and crisp with a deep undertone, especially if you add more than a dash of curry powder! We loved it! Thanks, Sydney Mike! Made for ZWT5, Kitchen Witches.