- 4 cups strong coffee
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in pieces (3inch stick)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon coffee syrup (or Try Coffee Syrup)
- sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- cinnamon stick (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour hot coffee over cinnamon pieces; cover and let stand about 1 hour.
- Remove cinnamon and stir in cream.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Stir in coffee syrup.
- To serve, pour into ice-filled glasses.
- If desired, top with sweetened whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon. Use cinnamon sticks as stirrers.