Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A smooth,cinnamon spiced iced coffee.
- 4 cups strong coffee
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in pieces (3inch stick)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon coffee syrup (or Try Coffee Syrup)
- sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- cinnamon stick (optional)
- Pour hot coffee over cinnamon pieces; cover and let stand about 1 hour.
- Remove cinnamon and stir in cream.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Stir in coffee syrup.
- To serve, pour into ice-filled glasses.
- If desired, top with sweetened whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon. Use cinnamon sticks as stirrers.
Very very good and with a bit of tweaking this recipe could be many things! I made my own coffee syrup by simply boiling coffee and sugar until I had a syrup. My husband and I both had seconds.
This was good, But I found it was missing something. Or maybe it just was the kind of coffee I used. I brew Maxwell House coffee at home, so maybe it was the brand? I am going to try this again with a flavor brand coffee. Made for Team "Cooks With Dirt Faces" for ZWT5
This was a really YUMMY treat on a humid day. It is a little different than my normal iced coffee I make and I think it will be much cheaper to make too. Made this for ZWT5 for the Cooks with Dirty Faces. Thanks for a great recipe.