Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 30 mins
Make and share this Ice Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix sugar, egg whites and flower and divide it into 3 parts.
- Bake each part in a large oven pan (like a sponge cake).
- For the filling:.
- Put powdered sugar, egg yolks and butter in a small pan.
- Pour water in larger pan, place smaller (with eggs, butter and yolks) on top of it and cook until it's nice yellow cream.
- Sprinkle every sponge with a mixture of milk and orange juice and then spread filling over each.
- Decorate with whipped cream.