Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a Hungry Girl newsletter. WW points are 1 per PB Cup.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free
- 1⁄3 cup better 'n peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons hershey's sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Line a 12-cupcake pan with paper liners, or spray with nonstick spray.
- Using a whisk combine one cup of Cool Whip free with better n'butter peanut butter.
- Fold in remaining Cool Whip. Pour the mixture into cupcake tin evenly (approx. 2.5 tbsp each)
- Top each cup with a dollop of sugar free syrup (about 1 tsp.).
- Freeze. Enjoy.
I used reduced fat Jiffy and they turned out great. They kind of taste like Buckeyes which we always make at Christmas but without all the fat and calories. Thanks for posting.
These are great. I've used both Better N' Peanut Butter and reduced fat peanut butter in this recipe and can't tell the difference taste wise. Thanks for posting.
I have made these about 3 or 4 times--I use reduced fat peanut butter (not better than pb) and they are very good! Usually they are best as they thaw though it makes it more like an ice cream cake/bar thing!