Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple and plain again. Michael's Mexican for Sunday breakfast. I love this.
- 3 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 3 teaspoons onions (diced)
- 3 eggs
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese (grated)
- Fry tortillas in skillet in oil until crisp.
- Add salsa, onions, and egg.
- Grate cheese over top.
- When egg is done to preference and cheese melts, serve onto plate.
This was great! I generally make this without the corn tortilla until I seen this recipe! It definetly adds an extra flavor to the breakfast. Thank you for sharing!
This was easy and delicious. My husband was looking for something different for breakfast and I came across this recipe. Used what I had on hand, I used flour tortilla and spiced up the eggs with Salsa Verde and chopped tomato, cheese etc. Oh my gosh, the ideas are now limitless what I can to with this recipe. Thanks for such a great idea!
I have made this for years,great recipe yummmmm!