Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is the stuffed pepper recipe I've been using for years and they seem to dissapear pretty fast. Hope ya'll like em. Recipe for two:
- Cut tops off of bell peppers, chop and reserve tops. Discard stems.
- Remove seeds and membrane from peppers and emerse in in boiling water and boil for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Remove and invert on paper towels to drain. Brown ground beef with.
- onions and drain off fat. Add cooked rice,chopped bell pepper tops ketchup, oregano and salt and pepper. Combine well and stuff bell peppers. Place in a small baking dish that allows peppers to stand upright.Pour soup over top.
- and bake for 30 to 45 minutes. Spoon any extra filling around peppers before baking.