1 hr 15 mins
Chef Roly-Poly's Note:
This is the stuffed pepper recipe I've been using for years and they seem to dissapear pretty fast. Hope ya'll like em. Recipe for two:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tops off of bell peppers, chop and reserve tops. Discard stems.
- 2Remove seeds and membrane from peppers and emerse in in boiling water and boil for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly softened.
- 3Remove and invert on paper towels to drain. Brown ground beef with.
- 4onions and drain off fat. Add cooked rice,chopped bell pepper tops ketchup, oregano and salt and pepper. Combine well and stuff bell peppers. Place in a small baking dish that allows peppers to stand upright.Pour soup over top.
- 5and bake for 30 to 45 minutes. Spoon any extra filling around peppers before baking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "how to Stuff a Pepper"
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 413.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
campbell's tomato soup