Recipe by Lorac
I try to avoid using "To Die For" as a description, but Houston Steak House's baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip is the best of the best! Houston's serves it hot with tortilla chips, veggies, sour cream and salsa. Recipe courtesy of Houston's Restaurant.
Top Review by HollyMoon
This is a really good receipe! I doubled it for a huge party that I had. My suggestion for doubling would be to add some heavy whipping cream, maybe 1/4 cup. This will thin it out a little. It's very, very thick when doubled.
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese (2 oz)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces soft garlic-chive cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place Romano cheese in a food processor.
- While running, drop garlic in the feed tube.
- Start the machine and add spinach, artichokes, cream cheese and eggs, process until thoroughly blended.
- Turn into a casserole dish and fold in Mozzarela.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.