Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I try to avoid using "To Die For" as a description, but Houston Steak House's baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip is the best of the best! Houston's serves it hot with tortilla chips, veggies, sour cream and salsa. Recipe courtesy of Houston's Restaurant.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place Romano cheese in a food processor.
- While running, drop garlic in the feed tube.
- Start the machine and add spinach, artichokes, cream cheese and eggs, process until thoroughly blended.
- Turn into a casserole dish and fold in Mozzarela.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.