Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
After some work, we came up with what we feel is pretty close to the addictive jalapeno dip you get as a "pre-appetizer" at Chuy's in Houston, Texas.
- 1 1⁄2 cups ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 2 -4 fresh jalapenos, retaining more or less seeds depending how hot you like it
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 -3 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- Throw everything into a blender until smooth. For best taste, chill overnight.
- Serve with thin tortilla chips.
Very nice dip.
Very close to the dip served at Chuy's. Easy to make. It is better after it is chilled overnight.