- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 hot dogs, cooked
- 8 hot dog buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, pepper and cayenne.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes or until mix reaches desired thickness.
- Place hotdogs in buns and top each with about 2 T. beef mix.