x0x Erika Lopez x0x's Note:
I had this a few years back and have never had another hotdog that wasn't made this way ... I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does. I am sure there are many different variations of this hotdog but the way you prepare and cook it makes a difference... and on that note I hope you enjoy it !!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Dice and set aside all the veggies.
- 22. Wrap the wienies with the bacon covering end to end.
- 33. Heat your skillet.
- 44. When all of your wienies have been wrapped place them in the skillet and cook the bacon until crisp all around careful not to burn the wienie.
- 55. After you have crisped the bacon make an incision from end to end careful not to cut all the way thru.
- 66. Open the wienie and cook cut side down till slightly browned.
- 77. Set the cooked wienies aside and toast the hotdog buns either in the bacon grease mmm or use another skillet and add a little butter and toast either way it is delicious.
- 88.When the buns are ready add the bacon wrapped wienies to the buns cut side up.
- 99. Add the mayo, mustard, and ketchup in that order in the center of the wienie.
- 1010. Then add the onion, tomato, and jalapenos in that order.
- 1111. NOW Enjoy !
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hotdogs
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.5
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 787.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 10.5 g