Recipe by Organic Olive
A quick and easy update to a plain turkey sandwich. Works great with a George Foreman Grill.
Top Review by teresas
This is so yummy! I made only one sandwich and used the sourdough bread (a large piece cut in half). I also used shredded low fat cheddar cheese. (trying to cut the fat). I cooked it on the George Foreman grill for about 6-8 minutes. Came out nice and toasted with melted cheese oozy out the side. Just looking at it made my mouth water. Thanks for posting. :)
- 8 slices sourdough bread (or other desired bread)
- 8 slices smoked turkey breast (could also be chipped)
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- butter or margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one piece of cheddar cheese on bottome piece of bread.
- Place two pieces of sliced turkey (or desired amount of chipped turkey) on top of cheese.
- Place second piece of cheese on top of meat.
- Place second piece of bread on top.
- Butter the top side and place that side down on George Foreman.
- Butter what is now the top side and close the grill.
- Grill until cheese is melted and bread is toasted.