Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from my high school cooking class. I still love it after all these years and it is so easy.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 6 ounces sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese or colby or monterey jack pepper cheese
whatever toppings you like
- onions (etc) or tomatoes (etc) or lettuce (etc) or salsa (etc)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix beans and taco seasoning together.
- Spread in to 8x8 baking dish.
- Top with sour cream.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with your choice of taco toppings.
- Serve hot with chips.