Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tomatoe & garlic heated in olive oil and poured on the sub before it is placed in the oven.
- 2 hoagie rolls
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 slices italian salami
- 4 slices turkey
- 4 slices ham
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese or 2 slices American cheese
- 2 teaspoons mustard (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Italian dressing (to taste)
- 2 slices onions
- Heat Olive oil in a skillet.
- Add minced garlic and tomato slices and stir until heated.
- Slice sub rolls and add mustard.
- Add the lunchmeat and cheese.
- Pour olive oil mixture on top of the subs.
- Add Italian Dressing.
- Wrap sub loosely in foil.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Unwrap sub, open and put raw onion and lettuce on if desired. Cut diagonally.
these were great! fast, easy, and yummy! zero complaints, thanks!!
Made these for lunch today. Oh, so good!!!!! Heating the tomato and garlic plus adding the Italian dressing gave them such a terrific taste!!!! Will definitely make these again and again.