- 2 lbs raw green shrimp, peeled tails on
- 4 tablespoons lite olive oil (or other veggie oil)
- 3 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder (more if you dare)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Skewer the prawns on 4 metal skewers (or presoaked wooden).
- Brush prawns with the oil.
- Mix dry ingredients and sprinkle over the prawns.
- BBQ over medium High heat for about 4 minutes turning half way through the cooking Do not over cook or they will be tough& dry.
- The prawns are cooked when they have turned pink and have an opaque appearance.