Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Lays now has Sriracha flavored potato chips, but there is nothing like the mouth feel of a Hot-Potato Taco. This recipe will feed you with a mix of crunchy, saucy, oily, hottie goodness. It's chips and sauce, baby. I used term "Hot Potato" to reference the old game where you did not want to get caught with the potato. I don't particularly recommend getting caught using this recipe. It's not the most charming of sights.
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) baglays brand lightly-salted potato chips
- 1 (17 ounce) bottlesriracha hot chili sauce
- Find a chip that has doubled back onto itself, forming itself into the shape of a taco shell. Pinch chip in between your thumb and index/middle finger.
- Use the Sriracha HOT Chili Sauce bottle to squeeze Sriracha HOT Chili Sauce into the "pouch" of your chip.
- Taco optimized if allowed to soften for 5-10 seconds before jamming into your mouth.