1/2 Photos of Hot Pineapple Salad
This is a great addition to any summer get-together! I got this recipe after watching Martha Stewart. It was a recipe from one of her guests, Clay Aiken from "American Idol." It is really a tasty dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, sugar, flour and cheese.
- 3Transfer to an 8-by-8-inch, 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 4Top with crushed crackers and drizzle with melted butter.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes.
- 6Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Pineapple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.8
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 173.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
medium sharp cheddar