Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Should be made at least a week in advance and stirred daily.
- 4 ounces colman's dry mustard (one whole tin)
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine the dry ingredients in a blender; pulse to combine.
- Add in the vinegar and vegetable oil; blend until smooth and well combined.
- Transfer mixture to a clean jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Stir daily for 7 days before serving.
- Keeps indefinitely in the refrigerator.