Should be made at least a week in advance and stirred daily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the dry ingredients in a blender; pulse to combine.
- 2Add in the vinegar and vegetable oil; blend until smooth and well combined.
- 3Transfer mixture to a clean jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- 4Stir daily for 7 days before serving.
- 5Keeps indefinitely in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (729 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 866.9
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1180.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 54.6 g
- Protein 21.2 g