Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
OK, I haven't yet tried this recipe which I was given but it looks interesting enough...
- 15 habanero peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 ripe mango, peel,pit,mash
- 1 cup cheap prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
- Mix everything together and then bottle in a sterilised glass bottle.
I've made this before I got the receipe from a hot dog / sausage vendor during a yankee red sox game up at Fenway. He called it inner beauty hot sauce. The brown sugar gives it a sweet taste at 1st but the the fire from the habaneros kicks in...........HOT!!!!