- 1 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2⁄3 cups water, hot
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a greased 8" square baking dish, mix baking mix, 1/2 cup sugar and 3 Tbs. cocoa.
- Stir in milk and vanilla until blended.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/3 cup cocoa and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Pour water over top (no need to stir).
- Bake 40 min. or until top is firm.
- Dust lightly with confectioners' sugar.
- Spoon while hot into dessert bowls; top cake with sauce.