Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Be it vegan, turkey, beef, pork, sausage links give it a try. For those that don't like the Chard dogs with grill marks. Or you can pre simmer them and then grill them. I myself like grilled but my Dad prefers boiled dogs so I'm posting for him a kicked up version using beer in place of water.
- 4 hot dogs
- 12 ounces beer, your choice
- 4 hot dog buns
Toppings of choice
- ketchup, to taste (Smoky Red Hot Ketchup!)
- hot onions, to taste (Onions in Red Sauce for Hot Dogs)
- sauerkraut, to taste (Sauerkraut With Caraway)
- chili, to taste (Spicy Smoking Hot Chili "no Beans Here!")
- mustard, to taste
- Boil hot dogs for 5 minutes in beer till heated through and plump.
- Place in buns and top as you wish.